Freshfield, Formby. Merseyside
Arguably the most exclusive location on Merseyside, with a population of approximately 60,000 Formby boasts a lovely village and good accessibility by both road and rail with the Victorian seaside town of Southport approximately 9 miles to the North and Liverpool city centre approximately 13 miles to the South.
Formby is located on the West coast of England with its fabulous national Trust nature reserve, which is home to the famous red squirrels.
Freshfield is Formby’s most exclusive section being home to many high net worth individuals including celebrity’s, local business people and sports stars including Liverpool and Everton premiership footballers.
Click on the names below for full details on our current opportunities:
- 2A Piercefield Rd – Now with full planning permission for a luxury 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence.
- Larkhill Farm – Details Coming Soon
- 4 Lulworth Rd, Birkdale – Details Coming Soon
- 77A Freshfield Rd – Sorry Now Sold
- 12A Barkfield Avenue – Sorry Now Sold
- 89 Freshfield Road – Sorry Now Sold
Burbo Point – click here to read more about this exciting new development of luxury apartments